Frequently Asked Questions
- I have an old R-22 system that is a 10 S.E.E.R. Can I replace it with an R-22 system?
Yes, you can but you will have to change out the inside coil to match the outside 13 S.E.E.R unit.
- Will better return air improve my condition air in rooms with cold or hot spots?
Yes,A more balanced system will always be more confortable as well as more efficient.
- Why does my unit run and will not cut off?
Either the unit is undersized or low on charge.
- Should I get my unit serviced twice a year?
Most certainly,a tune up will reduce break downs and costly repairs.
- Do you work on all major brands?
- Does the manufacture warranty cover the labor cost as well as the compressor?
No, but there are some options that you can take either with extended warranty plans from the manufacture or set up an annual contract with the contractor.
- Why do I have to get my air conditioner charged every other month?
You have a major freon leak and this is a violation of the EPA laws.You need to get the leak repaired or the unit replaced.The cost of continual charging the unit exceeds the cost of replacing it.
- Is a 410A system more efficient than a R-22 system ?
Yes- because the 410-A have a higher pressure medium heat tranfer at a faster rate than the lower pressure unit of R-22 and can absorb and release heat more efficiently than R-22
- Why are the newer unit so much bigger than the older units?
They are more efficient and have a larger coil surface area for more heat tranfer at a faster rate which result in less running time.
- I added a room onto my house and I piped a ducts off of my exsisting unit and it does not cool like it used to.
You reduced the suppy air cfm's as well as changed the B.T.U. capacity of the overall system.Remember basic Math, if you subtract any thing from 50 it will no longer be 50.
- Why does my outside unit make a loud rattle or hissing sound?
Either you have an excessive over charged unit are you have bad internal valves in the motor compressor.
HOURS OF OPERATION
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Monday - Saturday
All major credit cards accepted.
(Inside & Outside)